Re:dish is a charity that aims to improve the lives of everybody in Reddish.
We aim to:
- Improve the lives of all people in Reddish;
- Identify and reduce food poverty by providing no-cost and low-cost food, by using local expertise to encourage healthy nutrition and by teaching the growing and cooking of fresh food;
- Identify and reduce individual isolation by reconnecting people to networks of help and support;
- Help people cope with debt, providing access to professional advice, support and education;
- Encourage the whole community to work together across age and culture barriers, sharing knowledge and skills;
- Create a sense of community pride.