Because we are a charity, Re:dish very much welcomes and relies on volunteers.
You wish to volunteer, can find details of our activities by clicking on the relevant links in the list below:
- Common Ground: provide support for people who are isolated or lonely.
- Community Champions: teach others with any skills you might have – eg computers, cooking.
- Dementia Friendly Cafe: provide help at the cafe.
- Food Action: distribute or donate food, at the food bank.
- Re:dish Growing: become a volunteer supporting others to grow vegetables.
- Re:dish Charity Shop: assist with sales and displaying merchandise.
If you would like to volunteer for any of the activities listed above, Please enter your details on our Volunteer page.
Local organisation – Referral service
If you are a local organisation who would like to refer people to the Re:dish Community Champions project, please enter your details on our referral form.